
Can you believe we did this? We've talked about getting a puppy for so long, and then on saturday saw this little guy and just had to get him. We took him to the vet this morning to get his shots and according to Rusty it was VERY tramatic for this little dude. We never wanted a Chihuahua, but he and his mom are pretty mello. It's been fun so far- he threw up on my bed this morning :) but he's a natural at potty training and we're pretty happy about that. He offically weighs 1.1 lbs. We're super OCD about our house smelling good, so if any of you come over and it smells like dog TELL US! This means you Randall family!!
Rusty and Zachi
A video of Rusty's first hour as a Spencer!
6 comments:
How cute is rusty!! I want a little dog so bad they are so fun!!!
You're such a chihuahua diva. Don't try denying it.
Rusty is going to be a little more work than turtles, huh? We're working on plants right now...
Your puppy is so cute! So tiney! How fun. I bet Washington is the best, I would love to end up in St. George one day. We are currently in Livermore, california I really like cali too but st.george is a lot closer:)
So adorable!!! How does it feel to be a mom? Our dog was our baby (still is) so now its like I have two infants at home! :)
Look how cute your dog is!
Post a Comment