Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend


St. George Temple trip. So pretty! We went on a random date to the temple and visitor center, and met a very irreverent sister missionary who did not know how to use her inside voice- it was pretty funny.



We stopped in Beaver to get gas and were shocked at the prices, little did we know- this was just the beggining. Round trip home, 120 bucks.. totally worth it.


Dad's Burial plot, 3/8/2008 Rest In Peace Dad, It was so weird being back at the cemetary staring at his temporary plot marker, I can't believe it's been almost three months.


I guess Tyler gets really hungry when he goes golfing.




Little lamb on the side of the road in East Canyon


The boys gearing up for the snowiest bike ride ever. It was totally freezing and snowing when they left.


Poor Zach only had his BB shorts and hoodie.


When they came of the trail it was pure insanity- all of the sudden 12 million dogs came running through the bikers, Brandon jumped into the river to wash the mud off of him and ended up chasing his bike down the river, Ryan jumped in the river and couldn't get out because the dogs trapped him in and there was mud everywhere.


Zach's mud tan line. What an exhausting bike ride. I enjoyed "The Host" by Stephanie Meyer, and waited in the truck. My idea of vacation!

6 comments:

Sharli said...

I loved that book!! I can't wait for the fourth twilight!

Andy and Katy said...

It looks like you guys had fun. I am sorry about your dad, I had no idea that he had passed away. Keep in touch!!!

Deidra said...

We should go golfing together... once we're back in UT!

Have I ever told you that you're cute?!

amelia and crew said...

Zach, what were you thinking! So cold!

Jaci said...

Amber-
I had no idea about your dad. I'm so sorry to hear about that. I hope you are doing okay. I'm sure your dad is so happy that you have a great hubby taking care of you. You and Z are so stink'n cute.
Have a fun weekend!
Jaci

Chandler.Robyn said...

I stumbled across your blog, I hope you don't mind. I just wanted to say that I was really sorry to hear about your dad. My parents told me a couple months ago and I hoped that Brandon was home from his mission by then. Hope your family is doing well.