Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Operating Room Thriller



So yesterday I totally faced my fears. I was snooping around the Operating rooms when Dr. Lind totally caught me and invited me in to watch open heart surgery. It was so tight! It was nothing like TV- so much better. Medical technology is so amazing! These are the moments that I really love my job. Oh ya, and when I have a cold and my Dr. friends write me prescriptions for a Zpack! ha ha love it.

2 comments:

Allison and Noah Riley said...

Amber - did YOU watch this surgery go down (trying to get a sense for whether the A or the Z or both are the posters in this relationship). Either way - Z or A - I'm way impressed by your apparent stomach of PURE STEEL. I would seriously have passed out, or lost my lunch, or both.

Joni said...

To answer your question about Evan...She moved to Idaho about 3 years ago and just barely moved back to Logan a little while ago. She has a little girl about 11 months old named Karis, who is so cute! She married Craig Adams who was 2 years older than us at school (you can look him up in the year book if you want). I don't really have any of her contact info though.