
This is what happens when you work with the coolest people in the world. Have I mentioned that I love my job? I walked in after a meeting and my office looked like this! My boss also gave me a Tinkerbell DVD (She knows I'm still a Disney freak at heart) and puzzle- I'm totally stoked to play with both :)Today she also took the whole team ( 5 of us) to lunch. It was so much fun. I'm really so lucky! I love the randomness of my job. Today I had to help the administration sign a beam for the new building and yesterday I was interviewed for the news. So much fun! My office is sad right now becuase I'm inheriting it from a boy... soon I'll have pictures of it's cuteness :)
5 comments:
That is awesome. I am so glad to see that you are loving southern Utah and that you job is making it even better. I bet it kicks Weber Credit Union in the pants. Way to go!
Hey Amber,
I was happy to come across your blog, you guys are so cute:)
Amber, nice to see you found a job you love? What is it? I am not in HR anymore, but when you want to come back to the true job, I'll see what strings I can still pull. Hope things are going well!
Amber, nice to see you found a job you love? What is it? I am not in HR anymore, but when you want to come back to the true job, I'll see what strings I can still pull. Hope things are going well!
Post a Comment