Monday, June 30, 2008

Doing the Robot at Sephora!


Random and awful I know, but here I am doing the Robot at Sephora waiting for Zach to take our picture... Carlie and I were So Stoked to be shopping in Vegas-FINALLY. It's so nice to have a shopping buddy that comes with a husband so Zach doesn't have to give his opinion on lip liners! Zach and Mark successfully avoided Sephora- shame I know- and spent some time bonding at Urban Outfitters. We also went to the Cheescake Factory- my motivation to go to Vegas in the first place. We love living so close to sin city!

This day was like the first day of school apparently, and Zach insisted on taking my picture. This was the day of my very first event as an event coordinator. I met Mark Eaton, won a waterbottle and got electrocuted by my movie display, all in one day!

This is the next day. I was in charge of a beam signing party. It's kinda a crazy tradition in huge building projects, like the building of our new Outpatient Pavillion at the hospital. It was fun and SOOOO stinken hot. Sweet Zach saved the day by helping me out when people bailed. My husband rocks.

3 comments:

Andy and Katy said...

Amber you little dog is so cute. My husband is trying to get me to get a dog instead of having another baby-I'm not going for it. Good for you on your first event. I hope that is went well and congrats again on your awesome new job.

Mandi said...

Can I be an event planner with you?! :) I'm so jealous!

Joni said...

That's so fun that you and Carlie hang out. I love Sephora, I wish we had one close by..lucky you!! Good job on all of your successes at work!