Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I love my job!


Okay, so my job right now is a hybrid of OR and PR. But I love the PR! Here it is only day 3 and I'm planning like 6 events, and a handful of marketing campaigns. It's the best! I'm so happy to finally have a job where people understand that branding has nothing to do with cows, and know the power of a good press release. I love that I have an office with a door that shuts! It's great- remind me of how much I love this job in a few months when we get busy! I thought this poem was so cute. I don't feel crazy for loving my job, but it's still cute.

BUT most of all I love my supportive adorable awesome Zachi- and the blackberry he got me as a "congrats on the new job"

To catch everyone up- YES I JUST started a job in the OR, but while I was there I was also volunteering in the PR deparment, becuase I have a degree in Public Relations and Marketing-and had the time. About 2 weeks ago a job became open and I applied, and here I am. I will be bouncing back and forth between the OR and PR until the end of August-when I have trained someone for the OR position. I'm so happy to be the Public Relations Specialist/Event Coordinator for Southwestern Region of Intermountain Heathcare- finally the job of my dreams.

Amber

2 comments:

Deidra said...

Congrats! That's awesome! It's great when those things pop up and become available.

Andy and Katy said...

Amber Congratulations!!!!!! So happy for you and good luck bouncing around, it sounds like you are going to be a very busy girl for the next few months.