
Yes I know we can't always post pictures of Rusty, but he's so cute. This is how he likes to ride in the car. Notice my glamorousness, It's like 6:00 in the morning. We went up north last week for my corporate meeting. It was nice to say Hi to family, but we had to leave so fast to get back to work we felt jipped. Rusty had a great time meeting the fam. Pics to come.
4 comments:
Why Bartok?? And BTW, I also posted Rusty today on my blog, so check out the dag.
Howdy fellow birthday-ite. I found your blog through others. I hope it's okay if I look at your blog every once in a while. Your blog is so cute and your dog is adorable!
Tami
Amber your puppy is so ADORABLE!!!! U have not responded back to me i hope u got my last message awhile ago! Anyways your adorable!
Okay, I want your dog! I'm so happy I found you! Your blog is so cute! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment