Tuesday, May 20, 2008


On Saturday we went to Mesquite with Mark and Carlie. It was pretty fun and random. We ate Prime Rib, and went to Wolf Creek Golf Course and played around for a while in the awesome casinos. While they scored big on wheel of fortune and spotting the cash out buttons, we lost 26 big ones. But it was totally worth it. We like friends.

4 comments:

Sharli said...

ha ha I like friends too!! I didn't even know you guys moved ha ha

Kelsey said...

Hey Amber, Good to hear from you!! I love when I see new people on my blog! It has been forever! Your hub looks like a cutie! What, did you guys join the world travelers club or something!? Good for you! Way to see the world! Take care, and I will be checking up on you!
-Kelsey

Anonymous said...

Amber Grange! It's Alicia (Engstrom) from High school. remember me? Ha ha. I was blog surfing and found ya. It's amazing how many people from high school have blogs. So the last I heard you lived in Florida. Where are you living now? It looks like you guys love to travel. We should keep in touch, its fun to hear what people are up to from high school.

Troy*Brittany*Tyce said...

Cute Blog!!!