Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Best Date Ever!


For family night last night we went over to Iggy's to watch the Jazz game. (Side Note- Awesome game guys! That was a real nail biter towards the end, but I just knew you would make it!)Go Jazz. I'm pretty sure my family is forever Jazz fans thanks to my Dad :)

After the game it was only 10:00 and we couldn't get ourselves to go to bed, that would just be admitting that we are getting old. So we rented the last two DVDs of season one of 24. I had to find out who the Mole was at CTU, so we watched the whole season. We made it until 3:00 am, fueled by Jr Mints, and then crashed after the finale. Wow... I'm off to rent season 2!

9 comments:

Shantel said...

I love it! I watched the whole season 1 of 24 in like 3 days!! Yeah - I am in DC - when are you coming out?

Andy and Katy said...

Hey there stranger. I found your blog randomly and thought that I would say hi. How is life. I am glad to see that you are happy and that all is well with you. Would love to hear from you.
Katy Morgan (Lythgoe)

www.andyandkaty.blogspot.com
kalmorgan@hotmail.com

amelia and crew said...

That story made me sad... and tired

Chris & Colee said...

You are so pretty and you and your hubby are so cute together. How is St. George?

Joni said...

I love the Jazz!! I also love 24, but you definitely have to save it for a time that you can dedicate 24 hours in about 3 days. We had that same problem. You say, "Let's just watch one." Ha Ha! By 3am you're like "one more, just one more." Too bad they all end in suspense. I don't think I could watch them on TV because waiting a whole week would be awful!

Jaci said...

Amber-- you look so pretty in this photo! have I already told you that you and Syesha remind me of each other? I hope you are cheering for her on AI. I love her. You two have very similar, charismatic personalities.
Hope all is well in the heat.
Love, jaci

Brian and Amber said...

Hey Amber! Sorry I'm just barely checking out your blog...but it looks great!! That is awesome you live in St. George..how fun!! Looks like you two are doing great, you guys are such a cute couple :)

Alicia and Jake said...

Hey u have a BLOG!! YEA! how are ya? U to are so cute. i have not seen u 4 so long its crazy i hope ur doin good! love the blog!
check out ours @
jakeandalicia.blogspot.com

Alicia and Jake said...

ok so i commented u and it said it saved it but obviously not! I hope u are doin good i have not seen or talked to u 4ever~ your blog is way cute!
visit ours @
jakeandalicia.blogspot.com