
I got a job at IHC in the operating room.... a weird job for someone who really doesn't like blood or ER... but I've been able to see some pretty interesting stuff and I have learned a lot. I'm really just an administrative coordinator, but I get to wear scrubs and a hair net which means it only takes 15 minutes to get ready for work, and I never have to pick out my clothes. One of these days I get to watch an open heart surgery which I'm actually really excited for. I almost threw up three times on my first day of work, and now I can handle just about everything I see. JUST ABOUT

This is my little growing up brother Ryan. We were really happy to hang out with both families over Mother's day. It's so hard to be away. I swear Tyler and Ryan both grew 3 inches just in the two months that we've been down here. It was really fun to be up in Logan where it was actually chilly. We had a lot of fun with the Spencer gang.

Zach and I looked like we were going to a school dance or something. But no, it was just Mother's day in the Hooper 5th ward. We always match... especially when I wear pink :) ha ha! love you zachi!
4 comments:
What is an administrative assistant doing in the OR? I don't think I could handle it at all!
Amber, I creeped a little and found your blog! You are so cute! I love the picture with your Sassy Sluggers t-shirt. I must have thrown mine out 10 years ago! Do you still have a Base Bandits t-shirt?
Amber congrats on your job and pretty soon nothing will bother you. So glad to see that you guys are doing well. Keep in touch. Katy
operating room! wow! you are a toughy. how do you always find such cool jobs though? honestly, i admire you for that.
you two are such a cute couple. do people often tell you that you look alike? super cute! ;)
Post a Comment