
We couldn't believe it! Zach and I ate here for 2.99 each, and had left overs! I just had to let everyone know! Its a great deal, and yummy, watch out for the breadsticks though, they are super fattening! So hit your local Fazoli's on these deal days!
I really don't work there...
2 comments:
Amber! I haven't seen you in forever! I love blogs because it lets me see how everyone is doing! I hope you are doing well and loving married life! Just to let you know that we are having a baby in October! You will have to check out my blog it is bobandshiloh.blogspot.com Love ya! Love, Shiloh
i'm glad you blog stalked us! i love your blog. and i'm pretty sure i had no clue you guys were living in st.george. anyway, PLEASE come visit us. we would LOVE it! you're always welcome just let us know.
Post a Comment