Monday, April 21, 2008

Design On a Dime......

Decorating a house is always tricky..... we found some creative ways to have nice stuff at a nice price

We found this bed online for about 1200.00 and really wanted it, but then we found it in a box at Big Lots for 299.00. It pays to have a handy husband!


This table used to be white and ugly, after 60 bucks of paint it's brand new!

This is what 50 bucks at Tai Pan looks like.... and 15 bucks at walmart for the vase and magazine- Hey I really wanted to learn how Mariah Carrey lost 20 pounds!



Check out this t-shirt... it's from my 6th grade softball team!



2 comments:

amelia and crew said...

House is getting cuter! Can't wait to come back down with Franzilla

Maybury said...

When in the heck are you coming to Tremonton? I can't ever get any cute decorations and my stuff always looks the same. I really need some new ideas. Way cute!