Thursday, April 10, 2008

Life is a Beach...


So this is us as the ultimate Ghetto max. We got here 2 weeks before our house was finished, so we had to stay in one of the model units, that only had a tiny, very uncomfortable, couch. Since we were too lazy to unpack our real furniture and these lawn chairs were very accessible, we decided to make everyday a beach day... watching FRIENDS of course!

This is Zach's work car... He loves to go to work!

3 comments:

The Walkers said...

Amber how are you?!! This is Heather (Satterthwaite) Walker! I came across your blog through Sharli's! It looks like things are going great with you! This will be a good way to keep in touch! You should check out our blog page it is heatherandwyatt@blogspot.com! I will add you to our friend list!

Jaci said...

I still LOVE friends. I believe we both have an obsession. I wish we would have had you guys over to play FRIENDS Seen It with us! ;)
LOVE the furniture. ;)

Joni said...

Hey, I'm so glad you found me!! I love your blog, it's so cute. Um, I'm pretty much jealous that you get to bask in the warmth of St. George and that you got to meet Korver...lucky! I'm glad that now I can keep up with what's going on in your life, don't you love blogging?