Saturday, April 5, 2008

Our own blog..... Finally

Hey everyone! I'm so excited to finally have our own blog.... but not so excited to have to do the work on our own :) Life this past month has been crazy. One weekend Zach decided he wanted to work in St. George, and the next weekend he was living here. I gave my two weeks notice, and off to the sunshine I went. We've been here about a month, and love every day of it! We sure do miss family, but we're glad we are close enough to visit them or have them visit us.
Zach is working as the real estate agent for Millcreek Springs Development ( check it out at www.millcreeklifestyle.com ) in Washington, Utah ( Just 2 mins away from St. George Blvd) and I'm still trying to decide where I want to work. Right now I'm just unpacking and getting settled and watching a little too much F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

Picture of our house


Zach was able to paint some of the units here... this is his Chinese face!


Our Beautiful Back Yard


*Sunsets come standard

No comments: