December was quite the month. We had some fun days and some very sad days. Early in December we were able to go to Disney Land!!
It really was the perfect Disney day, and the perfect 1st visit/birthday for Zach. He got in free, and we got my ticket from a dude for $50. PERFECT. it was raining off and on, but we were totally prepared, and there were NO LINES! It was AWESOME!
SO, here I am, so excited to get to the park. He’s not that excited because he’s never been, so of course he has no idea what’s about to happen to him! He was annoyed with how excited I was to be in the parking structure, on the way to the tram, that took us to the ticket counter, to get into DL. He said I was way too excited for being so far away :)
The traditional photo
Zach got a “1st visit” button and a “Happy Birthday” button. It was fun to have everyone come up and say, “ Happy birthday Zach!”
Getting ready for the splash mountain drop, and yes, he is psyched out of his mind.
And, got totally soaked!
We actually asked one of the disney cast members, if they had a Pirates ride in this park. Oh ya, we were right sitting by those green garbage cans…. the guy goes, “ uh, ya, it’s right there” we turned around and felt like the biggest retards. I guess it was pay back for when I worked at Disney World and would make fun of the guests who would ask me, “ what time is the 3 o’clock parade?”
Priceless.
Happy Birthday Zachi, over a month late :)
The second half of December post, coming soon …….
1 comment:
You guys are always doing such fun things. Zach, I just saw a poster of a guy at a store here that I did a double take thinking it was you- seriously thinking it was you. I went up to it (it was life size) and I just looked at him eye to eye (I probably looked ridiculous) and thought, "How could this guy possibly look this much like Zach?!" I didn't have my phone or I would have sent you a picture. Miss you guys. Come visit us! Jealous of you warm weather.
Post a Comment