Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Changing my life.....


I CRAVE this! Love, Love, Love Zumba.
It will change your life!


Amber

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

amber you just make me smile, what a beautiful girl you are, ever since junior high and you were a cheerleader i've wanted to be you and still do! ha! hawaii looks amazing, I LOVE YOUR BEAUTIFUL NEW HOUSE! So fun:) and i need to know where you got your swimsuits they are super cute, we are going to hawaii for graduation in may and i need some suites and i also need to shed about 15 lbs before we go so maybe i'll find that Zumba!

The Nelson's said...

I love ZUMBA too! It's the most awesome workout ever. I'm not sure about you, but I have definitely lost some of my coordination since the good old days at RMJH, but hopefully ZUMBA will help me get it back!