Sunday, July 19, 2009

So what?

P1010085

So what if this came out of 2 purses? 

Zach saw this and said “wow” with a little hint of disgust and had to take a picture.  My pen collection always saves the day at meetings, YWs, and you name it. I admit it, I’m a penaholic if you can't tell :)

And now for some randomness!

Cute Zach and Rusty-

P1010069 copy

Here’s our house today! Its taking forever!

P1010080

I can’t decide on a stucco color! Who wants to help?

P1010074 

Tan?

Or

Brown?P1010077 

 

10 comments:

Tami said...

Amber, that is funny! I cleaned out my purse the other day and had quite a few pens in it also. Not nearly as many as you do. I thought I was a pen-aholic...nope, apparently not! Just to clarify though, was the MUG in your purse as well? You must have some big purses. Anyway, I thought it was a funny picture!

Deidra said...

I can see the rest of the crap coming from two purses, but that many pens? Holy canolie! I hate it when I don't have one in my purse, but can't stand it when I have more than one.

I vote brown, unless you like tan better. It's hard to tell from the pictures.

3+Love~aki=Us said...

YOur lucky your purse is only full of pens! Mine is pieces of gum in the wrapper still, RECEIPTS, papers of random phone numbers and things to do...shoot! I wish my purse was full of pens, I never have them when I need 'em.

As far as the stucco? I think the brown looks good, but the tan really does "match" St. George better haha!

Amy said...

I have the same problem with my purse, although now it end up with random kid stuff, too.

P.S. I like the tan...

mandi c said...

Dude that's one of my purses. :) Cache actually told me the other day I had too many pens...and I laughed.

The brown. Tan is too easy to turn fleshy colored. Unless you're into that. ;)

Celeste said...

Next time I need a pen I'm totally calling you! They disappear like socks over here!

I like the idea of brown. I can't really tell much of a difference from the pictures but I like the darker color homes that I've seen. So I'd have to say brown. unless your tan is darker than normal

Shantel said...

Haha - I think I might have that many pens too!! Pinnacle did it to me (scheduling 24 hours a day - you ALWAYS need a pen on hand). I think your house is looking great. Tan or brown, in my opinion I really like either.

The Bedke Fam said...

oh my gosh! you seriously have more pens in your purse than i ever thought was possible. way to go!! lol. the house is looking great btw!

Shantel said...

I actually met this mystery man through Pinnacle. He used to be a lead technician. But - I just saw something on your profile. You guys live in Washington? I wouldn't know where that is, but I think I was looking to rent a house there. Is it outside of St. George? If so, that is where we are moving to!!!

becky and lance said...

i like the brown stucco!! and can i just say, i LOVE your house! lance and i stopped by on our way back from vegas and we are both so jealous! i can't wait to see the finished product!