Monday, August 3, 2009

Temple, Bear Lake, Logan

5648_1137173160946_1575870275_339568_7882094_n

Wow. My brothers are getting so old! Baby Bubba ( Tyler) went to  the Temple this week. It was so awesome for us to all be together.

P1010108

P1010116

Then that weekend we went to Bear Lake with ALMOST all my cousins! It was so much fun, a little crazy from Raspberry days, but fun. Then Saturday afternoon we went to Logan to hang out with the Spencers, except we didn’t plan very well, and didn’t see everyone :(  But we did get to try some of Josh's AMAZING burgers!

Oh, and we ended up doing a MIX of Tan & Brown :) I love it! Just a FEW more weeks!! Zach is so busy helping on other houses that our gets neglected :(

 P1010126

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your house looks likes its almost done! Let us know when you move in so we can make a trip down there and see you guys!

becky and lance said...

so i totally had a dream about your house last night! haha it was all finished and just absolutely gorgeous!! i am sure it will turn out wonderful in real life, i really like the color!!

Kell and Haylee said...

Oh my heck! Amber, I'm so glad I came across your blog! I'm jealous that you live in St. George. I love it there! How are you and how is my little buddy brandon? (Ha! Not little!) Well just wanted to say hi! I hope life is great!