Tuesday, February 10, 2009

All You Need Is.....


I was able to make these fabulous blocks with some of my funnest girlfriends! I made them with Melissa and Tennille on Monday, and then with Stephanie and Carlie on Wednesday, and then with Brit on Thursday. It was like 3 girls nights in one week, and it was WAY fun!! Its amazing what a little creativity and modge podge will do for you.


This past Sunday was my cousin Malory's mission farewell. It was a quick trip up, we left at 6:30 a.m. to make it to Provo by 11 for her talk. It was totally worth it. Anytime with family is worth it. We're gonna miss her! But she is going to be an amazing missionary. Have fun in Georgia eatin your deep fried snickers mal!


Speaking of Love, this picture was right after Rusty planted a big fat kiss on Ryan!

Rusty is getting so good at traveling in the car. All he needs is his baby cheerleader.



This picture is priceless. I've never seen a picture of my grandpa laughing so hard. We were all sitting around the table telling stories of how we met our significant others and Grandpa Roger thought it was so funny!


And, no family dinner would be complete without craziness.

7 comments:

Celeste said...

Sounds like a fun trip! I was going to call you today about visiting teaching, but maybe I should wait till you're back in town! And by the way I love those blocks you made! Will you teach me how? They are so cute!

Ben and Jen Clark said...

You guys are real troopers. A one day trip to Provo, yikes! I bet you were glad to leave the frigid weather though! And your dog is SO cute! I love the cheerleader!

The Bedke Fam said...

AMBER!!! i freakin' love those blocks. i want some!! :) don't you think we need to play sometime??

ps. your dog is so cute and lil. yum!

Maybury said...

Your dog is hilarious. What is with the cheerleader doll? How funny! I miss living next door to you and Zach. I think it was about this time last year that you guys decided to take down your Christmas lights. Oh boy!
I saw your count down until your cruise. How fun! I love cruises. Kyle and I think it is the only way to travel.
But...I was planning to come to St. George to visit some old friends. I am thinking that second week in March. It is the 9th-13th or something like that.
Knowing my luck it is the exact same days as your cruise.
Buy hey let me know!

becky and lance said...

omg, i love your "love" blocks!! look at you and zac -- BOTH so creative and talented. i'm jealous!!

Wray Family said...

Hey I saw that you have a blog through Carlie's so I hope you don't mind if I peak once in a while.. I am still trying to figure out the facebook world.. Ps the LOVE blocks you made are so cute!!

Shiloh and Bob Willey said...

Amber- How fun!! I am glad I found you- I am adding you to my list!!