Saturday, January 31, 2009

Handy Hubby

Sometimes you just have to do it yourself. We searched a lot of stores and browsed a lot online. We just couldn't find an entertainment center that fit our living room. So Zach turned the garage into his workshop and went crazy.

After only a few days, it was done. And YES I LOVE it!




Thanks honey! It looks SOOOOO good!








9 comments:

The Bedke Fam said...

i LOVE it. good job Zach!! maybe we'll come see it in person one day...lol

Tami said...

Wow, he did an awesome job with your entertainment center! I wish I could convince Nick to make me things like that. That's pretty spiffy! And, I just noticed you have a countdown until you go on a caribbean cruise... HOW FUN! We just got back from a cruise and it was so fun. You'll love it!

Andy and Katy said...

That is aswesome. What a talented guy.

Celeste said...

That turned our great! I love it. And you've decorated it so cute. Well done you guys.

Amy said...

Wow! You do have a handyman...it's looks great!

becky and lance said...

omg, it looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!! i love it. zach, you need to teach lance how to do that kind of stuff!! haha we want to come down and see you guys sometime...some sunshine and warm weather sounds so nice right about now! hope you two are doing well!!

Ben and Jen Clark said...

Hey guys! I just found your blog from Becky's, so I guess I'm a blog stalker! That entertainment center looks AMAZING, I'm very impressed! And I'm not even going to ask how warm St. George is...let's just say Logan is starting to get REALLY old. Anyway, let's be blog friends, how about it? Or do you not respond to stalkers? Haha.

MaryAnne and Thayne said...

can zack come over to my house for a few days? it looks awesome!!

Mandi said...

Wow! That is crazy good. Zach should build us something...anything. Like a table! Hah. I'm glad you guys are so determined!