Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas and New Years!

On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me.... a house payment and mortgage- yippee!

We did it! We took the plunge and added another property to the Spencer family. But this time, we live in the house we own :) PS- if any of you want to buy a rental property in Logan, let us know ! It's funny- we don't feel any different!

We walked out of the building and
Zach excitedly said, " do you feel different?"
To which I replied- "No"
"ya, me neither"


Life is Random. I went home for Christmas Eve and the Roberts and the Pattons were partying with my family! It was so much fun to see Crystal and the rest of her family! Gotta love great surprises like that!

Rusty wasn't afraid of Santa,
but Santa was afraid of getting a "Christmas Present" from Rusty!


You never are too old to sit on Santa's lap. I guess.
Zach asked for " Peace on Earth"
actually, he didn't I just can't remember what he wanted.
Most likely it was a tool of some kind.




Zach's dad, John, brother Jake, Zach and brother Gabe.
Yes, Gabe's kids have mistaken Zach for their dad.
They all look so much alike!
When Jake was on his mission, people would see Zach at the grocery store and be like,
"Um, why are you home so early" ha ha!

Zach and Rusty have matching Sweaters..... yes we are spoiling our dog!





This was actually my Christmas present from my cousin.
so NO I didn't buy another one. It is SO cute though.


I had to work New Years Eve... lame.
But Intermountain Healthcare sponsored a Swing Dance at first night.
It actually turned out really well, and we cleaned up and were out of there by 11:45. Just in time for the fireworks and New Years!

We pretty much hung out in the kitchen ( we were the caterers).
We played scrabble and ate soup.


And now for the finale of this post. We are going in a cruise on 50 some odd days, and both want to lose 10 pounds. But for Christmas we think our relatives wanted to sabotage that goal- Check out the junk shelf!




So if you get a "junk food" craving- come on over!


We hope everyone had a happy holiday season!

6 comments:

The Hyde Life said...

Looks like you had fun! And I totally think you need an "Elfy" for next Christmas... I think it would help Zach be on his best behavior! haha! Love your quote on the side of your blog.. I might steal it for mine!

Celeste said...

Thanks for sending me your blog. I totally forgot to get your email. But I will send an invite right now. You have a way cute blog. And I'm SO jealous that you're going on a cruise! I've always wanted to travel and never really have. It was fun to see you today.

Chris & Colee said...

Rusty looks so cute in those sweaters!! And yes, we were partyin it up with your Grandma. I wish you were here so you could come to that party every year too! Christmas isn't Christmas until you have seen about half of the family bawling on Santa's lap. Ü

Anonymous said...

Nice timing on the house with interest rates at 4.5% last month! That'll save you some dollar bills.

Maybury said...

I love it that you took Rusty to see santa. I was checking out your websites today. I love some of the digital scrap ones. Plus the quotation abuse site is hilarious. I thought I would tell you about a digi scrap site I love. It is ggdigitaldesigns.com My old roommate, who lives just up the street from our house, does most of the designing. I think her stuff is really cute, plus she has free stuff on there every month. Thanks for the awesome sites.

Gabriel and Amber Spencer said...

We miss you guys! Congrats!