Last night I left work in a tiny snow storm. By 11 pm, I thought I was living in Logan again. There was about 3 inches of snow!! It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!

We don't even own a shovel--- and I wouldn't know where to buy one around here. So here is Zach trying to sweep the snow away.

Rusty, Mr. Freezing at 68 degrees, LOVES the snow..

Our backyard- Totally covered... SO pretty though. I still hate driving in it.

Oh, and apparently Rusty is a Reindeer .
Merry Christmas!!!
4 comments:
What???? I cannot believe that you guys have snow down there! Good thing you are from the North and know how to deal with it, everyone else is probably freaking out!!! Have a Merry Christmas.
A surprise snow storm? How fun-but only for a day because after that it can be a problem :) I hope you guys have a great Christmas.
Merry Christmas! How funny that you got snow! I'm not sure really what's going on this year. I miss you guys a ton. Can I come visit in Jan?
Rusty has to be the luckiest dog in the world!!
Post a Comment