We didn’t think we would be able to celebrate V-day together, hence V-day parts 1 and 2. But Zach called around 7 and said he would be coming home early! Rather than 9 or 10 like we thought. So I scrambled for a yummy dinner—using random bits and pieces in my fridge, still being WW points friendly.
I made yummy stuffed chicken which was SOOOO easy.
Use 1 Chicken breast per serving, pounded out flat until it’s about 1/4 inch think.
The stuffing:
Chopped Zucchini, Tomatoes, Spinach, Pine Nuts, a little bit of Parmesan Cheese and egg substitute to hold it all together. Baked at 350 for 20 minutes. VERY healthy. ( and so random)
Then roll it up and use toothpicks to keep them together.
YUMMY!
I was so lucky to have 2 Valentine’s Days with my Zachipoo. Love you honey!
5 comments:
SO cute! I love your purple plates! That chicken sounds delicious! Thanks for the recipe :) I'm gonna try it.
Those chicken wraps look so nasty before they're cooked, and yet so so good after they're cooked. Good work on pulling together such a fancy dinner!
You little lovebirds are pretty stinkin' cute!
YUMMY! I will have to try the chicken wraps. They do look pretty yummy!
Holy cow, I know what we're having for dinner! Haha; that looks AMAZING girl! You are such a good little cook. Did you put something on top?
I might have to make that tonight!!
Post a Comment