Tyler got his mission call! He was so nervous to open it, as you can see in the photo :)
We all tried to guess where he was going, but non of us got it! He’s going to the Argentina, Cordoba Mission! So excited! Congrats Ty!
We had family photos with the WHOLE Rawson Family. Yes, grandma makes us wear matching shirts :)
Our 97 year old Great Grandma was sitting in this chair, and we gathered around her, all by our selves… we don’t look this good when we’re posed by a professional :) All the cousins were there. Can you spot the missionaries?
We went to the Roadrunners game on Friday night with the Hydes, the Mills and the Flemming :) I’m pretty sure the kids were far more entertaining than the game. Little Micah got so upset with the Mascot that while he was yelling at him ( with his mouth full) he spit nachos in the lady’s hair in front of us. It was too funny!
After the game Melissa, Tennille, and I participated in the Diamond Dig, with about 75 other women. There were 10 CZ diamonds buried in the dirt, and we were supposed to un-burry them with a spoon. How dumb were we! My hands are still stained orange from the dirt!
Here are all the men, cheering on their wives, girlfriends, and moms to find the $3,100 diamond! It was pretty crazy. I had spoonfuls of dirt thrown in my face! What the? So funny.
Tennille found one of the CZ diamonds and ended up winning $50 bucks! Was it worth the Media Interview?
The only things Melissa and I came home with were stained hands!
HOUSE UPDATE:
There was a part of a foundation…..
Now there are walls!
Its taking FOREVER, but I guess that’s how it goes when you’re building a house!
4 comments:
I LOVE your hair. It looks so cute! the baseball game sounded very entertaining. nice orange hands!!
your house is coming along. i'm so excited to see it done...
I am glad my Grandma doesn't make us wear matching shirts in any pictures, but then again we haven't ever taken full family pictures. The house is coming! Yeah!
75 other Women? OR LIKE 500!!! I got trampled and I am still mad that I didn't get a diamond!... Does this mean our husbands have to buy us new diamonds since we lost! I still think we should have gone to Vegas! Oh and ps... I love your house... it is going to be adorable!
This was the best post yet. You look like you're having so much fun- looks warm there. See you soon!
Post a Comment