Our cute little Rusty turned "1" on the 15th. My friend told me about "frosty paws" doggie ice cream and I thought it would be fun to get it. Zach thought it was so silly that I got ice cream for our dog --- I pretty much agreed. But he liked it :)
A few weeks ago Zach and I went to Springdale, Utah (at the mouth of Zion's canyon). I love this place. It's so cute! We walked around and visited all the little craft shops and stopped at the Bumbleberry Inn to get the "world famous" Bumbleberry Pie. I think it tasted good.... I only had one bite, and Zach finished the rest while I wasn't looking. I love giving him a hard time about it.
The most interesting part of the night was our dinner stop at Buffalo's. It was the dirtiest/weirdest/craziest place I've ever eaten, but it was quite an experience. The food was OK, but the greatest was Zach's Karaoke experience. I was so proud of him! He was pretty nervous, but he did a great job!
HOUSE UPDATE:
We closed on our lot! YAY!! This means we can start buidling next week! Hopefully this building process will go QUICKLY because I don't know how much longer I can take living here! I do like living closer to Cooper and Tennille ;) but my sorority smoker neighbors are getting old!
Our plans are official!!!!!!
6 comments:
Happy birthday rusty. I have to admit I never would have thought of something like dog ice cream. Sounds fun though.
You're pretty cute, Mrs. Spencer! I can't believe you bought your dog ice cream, but it's celebrating the little things in life that make it fun. So good job. I miss your face.
so exciting!!!!
happy birthday rusty!! and look at you and your digital scrapbooking skills!!! LOVE it! i need to learn how to do it!
You two are the funniest ever! Where do you even get doggie ice cream?
i love your scrapbooking pages...they're so cute! i want some bumbleberry pie!!!! and yay for building! :)
Post a Comment