I'm really sad today. I had to move out of my townhouse into a little apartment--- Needless to say, we have boxes and bins everywhere!! BUT in 3 months we will get to move into our brand new house that Zach is building. So exciting. FYI- We will still live in Washington.
I will miss my beautiful kitchen and QUIET neighborhood.
I never realize how much crap I have until we move. Somehow we have managed to make a trail to the kitchen and bedroom. Rusty LOVES having new places to hid in.
LUCKILY we have the best ward ever. It took less than an hour to haul all our stuff to our new apt. Thanks guys and Celeste :) We moved in one day- very tiring! 
I will miss my beautiful kitchen and QUIET neighborhood.
I never realize how much crap I have until we move. Somehow we have managed to make a trail to the kitchen and bedroom. Rusty LOVES having new places to hid in.
Cali came to visit last weekend! We had so much fun with her! I forget that going to hear live music is FUN. She introduced us to John Allred who is awesome. Rusty LOVES Cali. He wanted to sit on her lap all the time- maybe its because she brought Rusty presents! :) ( Don't worry my house isn't usually this messy- we were packing all day!)
Here is Rusty with the toy that Cali gave him. He loves this thing!
Thanks Cal for such a fun weekend!
6 comments:
I didn't know you guys were moving? Or that Zach knew how to build a house! Was that picture your new kitchen? It's beautiful!
Where are you guys living now?
Way to move to fast! I'm sad you're leaving that kitchen, too. It's so beautiful. We have an Elder Truman in our ward from Washington. We miss you guys!
Hi! Thanks for putting me on your blog! I'm honored! I had such a good weekend. Thanks for being such great friends! I've really missed you. I hope I didn't get you guys sick. I was sick for a week. Sorry if I shared! I hope to see you again soon. Good luck with all the moving!
did i know you guys were building a house?? i don't think so. i really do love the kitchen to that townhome though...
Hi Amber! It was good to see you for a second at the Expo yesterday. Your puppy is so cute. Here is my blog..
abugslife27.blogspot.com
Kami
Post a Comment