Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sadly, we are home :(

Labadee, Haiti - with some random guy in our background!
The fam at formal night



We just got home from an 8 day cruise to the eastern carribbean! It was amazing! Honestly, I cried a little bit when we had to leave the ship! The only problem is we have 455 pictures to try and blog.... Stay tuned!




12 comments:

The Dicksons said...

You look so pretty in your evening gown!

Andy and Katy said...

Looks like you guys had fun and since you are living in St. George now you can keep up on that tan! I love your dress too!!!

Jaci said...

You look lovely! I'm excited to see more photos!

Tami said...

Jealous! Cruises are a blast! I hope you had a happy birthday today Amber!

Ben and Jen Clark said...

I LOVE cruises and I wouldn't want to leave either! However, let's be honest, having to come back to St. George is a little better than having to come back to Logan. Consider yourself blessed. p.s. you guys look GREAT in your formal attire!

Kelsey said...

How fun!

Mandi said...

Girl you look so fabulous! But you always do so I'm not surprised ;) Hope you guys had a BLAST and we look forward to seeing more pictures!

Celeste said...

I'm so jealous! But I'm glad that you had a good time! It is still on my wish list of things to do. And I'm sure SOMEDAY it will happen. Welcome back and happy birthday!

The Bedke Fam said...

OK i am so totally jealous. it looks like so much fun!!!

Maybury said...

I can't wait to see more pics. Seeing you in your summer gear makes me really sick of this dumb snow!

Gabriel and Amber Spencer said...

Hot stuff, Amber!!!!

Shiloh and Bob Willey said...

How fun! I love cruises:)