Monday, October 20, 2008

Our Democrat Side

We felt very patriotic wearing these :) I wore my shirt to a hospital/city event on Saturday, the looks I got were hillarious. It felt kinda cool to support something so huge. I got a lot of questions, mostly people wanting the shirt. Even though we live in a red state, we still can make a difference.

Don't worry, we didn't walk around sporting these together... that would have been so cheesy :)

This picture is dedicated to our Democrat Family members~

5 comments:

Alicia and Jake said...

love the shirts! u make obama a new man in that shirt!! ha ha! you guys are so cute! u should have babies

Tami said...

Nice... That is a really cute picture of the two of you. I guess this is bad to say but I'm still not quite sure who I'm going to vote for... hmmm, guess I should decide.

Jordan said...

Uh oh! The Grandma Kay is coming out in you! Just kidding, but for reals!! Love and miss ya!

momentsmatter said...

Ahm.. I believe you were both wearing these shirts when you came to our house the other night... but don't worry I won't tell anyone! (haha) Oh and yes come job shadow me anytime! It is such a fun job! I love it! :)

Holly T said...

Hooray for democracy! Almost everyone in my family is Republican and they HATE that I vote otherwise. Go Obama! woot woot!

I just barely came across your blog. Maybe I will stalk it now?

Holly Taysom (Stringham)