Tuesday, October 14, 2008

how does 5 turn into 650?


We had so much fun on our random date. We went shopping, ate great at the Cheescake Factory, and of course went to Sephora- Zach will tell you we were there for 45 mins, no no, it was really 20! Dispite the economy, Vegas is still hopping, people are spending money--there is hope!

On the way home, Zach was dying to get his poker itch out.... we aren't gamblers, but I think hours of watching the World Poker Tour made him crave it. So he set of limit of 50 bucks, and we stopped in Mesquite! Well, the poker tables were closed- it was after all 3:30 a.m. and Zach lost 20 at the blackjack table and decided he was done. On the way out, I really wanted to try the Wheel of Fortune slot machine that Carlie and Mark got so lucky with. I put in 5 bucks, pushed some buttons and printed out my cash out ticket. The amount was I won $648.62! But don't worry, we're not addicted!

4 comments:

Deidra said...

JEESH! Girl! Wowza. I'm impressed and jealous all at the same time. What are you doing with all that bonus cash?

Remember when we used to play poker in the laundry room, but I had to sit it out because I was addicted, and I knew if I played it would be bad news??

(Okay, so it was only that one week, but still, good times!)

Andy and Katy said...

Holy Cow. I was just in Vegas and thought that I was so cool because I turned 2 bucks into $30 at the penny slot. My husband lost about 50 playing that stupid wheel of fortune game. At least someone got lucky at that addicting game. Way to go!!!!!!

Tami said...

Wow, that really was a lucky machine! I never really thought anyone won anything when they went to Vegas!

Zach said...

Hey bebe,

Cut vegas page. you are so creative. I can barely write my name right. Loved lunch with you today. You always make me so happy. I'll call when i'm back from mesquite....JK
love you