Ok. Call me crazy- but this made my day. I purchased a bag of "movie box" treats for my office candy dish. When I dumped the bag out and saw this I about died. Even the Tootsie Roll big wigs understand my OCD! You can not mix chocolate with other things because they take on that same taste- (Hence the Junior Mints contained in it's own wrapper, and the DOTS being completely separated!) That is why I would always sort out my Halloween candy into 3 piles. Candy, Chocolate and cholcoate with mint, i.e. Junior Mints. I hate when I bite into a bite sized snickers and it tastes like half snickers and half starburst! Whew. The world is a better place, thank you Toosie Roll and Co! Ok I'm done now.
9 months ago
7 comments:
LMAO! You are TOO funny!!!!!
It is true! My sister in law made cheesecake the other day and the graham crackers took on the taste of the oil they were sitting next to in the cubbard. Everything needs to be packaged individually!
Hey Guys. We miss ya!
Thanks for the comment! The ones i actually put up of the angel pictures are not done yet thats just the start! But photoshop i kinda TRICKY! i have just used it for years working at avante! I have photoshop 6.0 and 10.0 and CS2! i work with all 3 all the time cuz they are totally different from each other! I get alot of my fun stuff i put on pictures for FototFusion! Its another cool program! But if u get it be careful! ITS A HUGE DRIVE and will slow your computer done if its not speedy! I thought about selling what i do but then i think i would not enojoy to do it anymore so i just do it for fun! Love your page its always so so cute! If u have any questions about Photoshop i can try to answer them its just kinda confusing unless u see it done!
Ambuler! Yay. I love blog stalking. I'm totally adding you to my list so I can keep tabs on you guys better. Super cute blog btw. You are both completely adorable. When can I come see you?
I completly understand, brock is actully makes fun of me for this same thing.
Agreed!!
Post a Comment