Dear Harper,
Thanks to your handy daddy, you have some very cute things in your nursery. He made the mirror, the bookshelf, the night stand and the frames. I think we are ready. Now all we need is you and your pretty pictures to go on the wall.
I went to the doctor today. You are measuring 7 lbs 12 oz already! I can't believe you are so big! We still have 2 more weeks to go! So excited!!!!!

8 comments:
L-O-V-E!!!!
Love the nursery Amber, tell Zach he did a great job! It's nice to have a handy dandy man around!! ;)
Your Harper is going to be a beautiful baby, can't wait to see her!
how exciting!!! i can't believe it's almost time!!!
You did an amazing job!! I especially love the colors and the bookshelf. I'm so excited for you to be a new little mommy.
Her nursery is so adorable!!! You look so cute. Good luck with the next couple of weeks!!!! :-)
love it all!! seriously i am so excited for you. YOu are going to be the best mom ever. Tell your husband how awesome the furniture looks! :) Score on that one...still and always will be lucky you married him!
Harper better appreciate how cute her room is! Her mom and dad worked super hard and it is super cute! I love the colors!
I got lots of props on this one....But Amber, You can tell them all that You are the Brains behind Harpers room. I just followed along. As usual. I'm so excited to be your baby daddy. Love you.
Post a Comment