Snuggling our little one and thinking I couldn't wish anything better for two great people. Chris is right-- little girls are the best. You'll be great parents and Rusty will make a great tiny big brother!
That is the cutest way to tell everyone!!!! Dave and I are SO excited for you and Zach! I'm glad that Madi will have someone that's not a boy to play with now!! Congrats!!!!
9 comments:
WHAT!?!?!?! Congratulations!!!! That's awesome! I went to text you but don't have your number anymore, so I'll say it here :-) You'll be a great mama!
YAY! We are so excited for you. Baby girls are the best!
Snuggling our little one and thinking I couldn't wish anything better for two great people. Chris is right-- little girls are the best. You'll be great parents and Rusty will make a great tiny big brother!
That is the cutest way to tell everyone!!!! Dave and I are SO excited for you and Zach! I'm glad that Madi will have someone that's not a boy to play with now!! Congrats!!!!
haha! thats hilarious!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Ha ha ha that was cute! Congrats!
Congrats!! What exciting news!!!
Congrats! Rusty seems excited about it :)
Hey Amber Congrats on your baby news I am sure you and Zach will enjoy parenthood most of the time :)
Colt Mortenson
Post a Comment