Sunday, January 30, 2011

What we’ve been up to lately….

DSC_0885
Hanging out with Senator Hatch…. At a Chamber event. He literally shook our hands 5 times within 5 minutes…and kept forgetting who we were... poor dude might be getting a little old for public appearances.
DSC_0689
Celebrating Life Flight coming to Dixie Regional

Helping at the Grand Opening of the St. George Airport
DSC_0731
DSC_0729 
 DSC_0739
Seating President and Sister Uchtdorf at the ceremony--- trying to keep my composure while completely my assignment. ( Can you see their names? )
 DSC_0742
Hanging out with the cool PR girls

Zach acting as the paparazzi.. getting even BETTER photos than KSL! Press pass? Not needed.. Zach Spencer follows no rules :)
DSC_0748 
Staring at my secret boyfriend while he dedicated the building ;)

DSC_0802 DSC_0805

DSC_0815 

Watching the first Flight from the new airport

DSC_0869 

DSC_0854
Grateful that I have a job that allows me to participate in cool events. Grateful that Zach is always willing to be my “intern”. Happy to be in St. George :)

6 comments:

Maybury said...

AWESOME! You do have an awesome job. Not many people get to see the people you see. I am so glad you guys are having fun in St. George. Miss you!

Celeste said...

Wow. You've been up to a lot! I can't believe that I didn't even KNOW that the airport was opening, let alone that Pres. Uctdorf was going to be there!

Shiloh and Bob Willey said...

How fun!!! Glad you guys are doing so well!

Colt Mortenson said...

Hey Amber Cool pictures glad to see your enjoying life in Southern Utah.
Colt Mortenson.

Tracy said...

Hey Amber! I follow you now! Seems like you guys are always doing/going somewhere fun! That's awesome!!

Jess Mangum said...

HEY!! I found you when I was leaving Melisa a comment.. I think I will stalk you BECAUSE you have delicious recipes on here... yup.. I went back a few posts! :) Im private, message me on fb and i'll invite you, just need your email address! :)