Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Good Morning Baltimore!

For Zach's birthday this year we decided to head out to the East Coast to visit his dad and brother's family. We were only there for 3 days, but it was a lot of fun! It was soooo much fun getting to know the East Coast Spencers! My sister in law is named Amber K. Spencer... and I'm Amber Kay Spencer. It gets pretty confusing! But it was so nice to spend the weekend with them and get to know their kids. They are so fun!


 Seb wanted to run!
 Zach littering in front of the EPA building
 Michelle Obama's dress
 THEE ruby slippers
 Julia Child's kitchen
 John, Zach and Gabe



 National Archives
 Hope Diamond, yes please.




 Cute Elle and her baby Violin.
 Aren't they the cutest? They were soooo excited to sing Happy Birthday to Uncle Zach.

 Best birthday song ever!

 Arlington


 Anapolis.. super COLD but charming!

I love Washington DC. Its amazing to be walking around and BAM! You're in front of the Department of Justice, or BAM your sitting on the steps to the National Archives. It was pretty rainy, but we still enjoyed it! Next time we go we're going in April or Septemeber! I love the fall out there.. so pretty!

4 comments:

Deidra said...

You should have come visit me with Whitney and Chelsey when they came to visit. You could have had a whole week to fall in love with DC!

My only trip to Annapolis was FREEZING, too! The wind off the water-- brrr!

Gabriel and Amber Spencer said...

Of course, this if my favorite of all of your posts! :) Hey, some stranger at the library today said to Seb, "Nice horse." Seb said, "My Uncle Zach told me it was a paint horse. Aunt Amber didn't say that but maybe she's seen one. They live in Utah." I died laughing. E and S miss you so much. I love that they are still talking about you every day. Where's the 'Amber' picture? That was the best one ever. I laughed so hard at the EPA picture. I'm still fat from Trader Joe almond roccas. I can't believe you left them here for me to finish them off! Start planning trip #2, okay? Already can't wait!!!!

Maybury said...

I love the pictures! I so see Zach dumping garbage on the front step of the EPA. It looks like lots of fun! Hope you had a Merry Christmas.

Celeste said...

You guys do the coolest things!