Monday, March 8, 2010

Four years.....

Today is our 4th Anniversary!
Who knew time could fly, so quickly!? I've loved every minute.


I thought it would be fun to list all the places we have lived over the last 4 years... so here goes.

  • Needham Apartments, next to the tabernacle in Logan, UT-- We lived here a whole 4 weeks right after we were married. The aparment was TEENY, like a studio. I hardly remember anything about that place other than the old radiator heaters. ha ha
  • San Juan, Puerto Rico, on the 18th floor of a beach front apartment building- we lived in beautiful Puerto Rico for about 6 months while Zach sold security systems. Loved it!
  • Twin Creek Townhomes, Logan, Ut- Moved home to freezing cold logan, and vowed we would move the second I graduated from USU. We lived here for about a year, and enjoyed being close to family again.
  • 2 months with the parents in Hooper- total transition mode. I was working in SLC at the LDS Church Headquarters and Zach was working for Rawson Managment. We were just about to close on our new home in Riverdale, UT, but 1 week before closing, Zach got a job offer to move to St. George. So we did.
  • Millcreek Springs, Washington,UT- We moved in March 2008. Zach was working on the Millcreek Development, and I started my DREAM JOB at Intermountain Healthcare. We purchased our townhome in January 2009 ( lived rent free for a year, wahoo!) and then sold it in April 2009... afraid of commitment? maybe. We decided we wanted to live in a house with a yard. So we sold the townhome, and moved to...
  • La Venita, Washington, UT-We lived here for abour 5 months while our house was being built. This was the craziest place I have ever lived. I miss the smokersons-- the ladies who were ALWAYS outside smoking and talking on their cell phones, no matter what time of the day it was...the constant policeman in my parking lot and the lady above us who was SOOO loud.
  • Destination Ridge, Washington, UT- Home Sweet Home. We moved into our new home in September 2009. I LOVE IT HERE! Zach has promised that we will be in this house for at least 6 months... good... cuz I'm tired of moving! Gotta love being married to a Real Estate Agent.

I'm excited for the adventures that are in store for us! Love you honey, here's to more amazing years together!

6 comments:

Deidra said...

Congrats you cute kids!

Alex and Kerri said...

I can't believe it's been four years already! It was a fun time...at least for your bridesmaids! I had no idea you guys had moved so much. Hopefully you'll get it out of your systems before babies come :-) Happy anniversary! Congratulations to you both!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!

Jaci said...

Happy Anniversary guys! You are so cute! Glad I got to witness the first moments of you together! Pretty banker girl got a pretty cool guy. Congrats! ;)

Gabriel and Amber Spencer said...

Happy Anniversary! Loved the picture on the beach. Miss you guys!

Kelsey said...

congrats!!