Your new house is adorable! Love the kitchen and the big shower. Congrats!
oh my gosh!!! that is gorgeous!! I bet you are so happy with the final result! Congratulations!!!
Wow! I love it!!!!!! Especially your kitchen.
Oh my gosh! I cannot wait to come see it! I'm so jealous of your kitchen. I'm sure Leah is jealous of your shower ;)
Beautiful!!
You house is gorgeous!! When can we come trash it - i mean visit??? :)
Hey Amber, Congrats on your new home! It's beautiful! (This is Lindsay Child Nelson by the way, I found your blog from Tami's). Congrats!
princess amber grange spencer...i'm so sad i missed you when were down in st. george, but i loved hearing stories from deid! hope all is well.
You're so grown up! What a cool house! It's gorgeous. I'm sure you are super excited to finally be in! Congrats!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Your new house is adorable! Love the kitchen and the big shower. Congrats!
oh my gosh!!! that is gorgeous!! I bet you are so happy with the final result! Congratulations!!!
Wow! I love it!!!!!! Especially your kitchen.
Oh my gosh! I cannot wait to come see it! I'm so jealous of your kitchen. I'm sure Leah is jealous of your shower ;)
Beautiful!!
You house is gorgeous!! When can we come trash it - i mean visit??? :)
Hey Amber,
Congrats on your new home! It's beautiful! (This is Lindsay Child Nelson by the way, I found your blog from Tami's). Congrats!
princess amber grange spencer...i'm so sad i missed you when were down in st. george, but i loved hearing stories from deid! hope all is well.
You're so grown up! What a cool house! It's gorgeous. I'm sure you are super excited to finally be in! Congrats!
Post a Comment